At Ley Insurance we realize that farming is the backbone of our country, and no matter how large or small your farming operation is, we have the expertise to help properly insure your business.
Being independent, we have access to a wide range of farm and crop insurance companies. This is important because no two farming operations are the same.
We have the flexibility to truly find you the best possible product at the best price.
How to know when you need a new Farm Insurance Agent/Company
- Do you have crop insurance?
- Does your agent re-quote your policy every year?
- Does your agent visit your farming operation?
- Does your agent explain your coverage?
- Does your agent provide you with educational materials?
- Did your agent tell you about yield exclusions, revenue protection and seed endorsements?
- Does your agent offer crop hail policies?
- Do you know what sage coverage is available?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you need a new agent!
What does Farm Insurance cover?
- Vehicles & Trailers
- Buildings & Outbuildings
- Rental Value
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expenses
- Supplementary Coverages
- Sage Coverage
- Seed Endorsements